The Badachro Bothy is a warm, wooden cabin with large decking and an undercover outdoor seating area where you can enjoy the beautiful woodland and sea views. There is also a cosy sleeping barrel. This can sleep 4 adults or 2 adults and 3 children.
- Small kitchen with hob, microwave, toaster and kettle
- Cooler box for food, frozen cooler pads available
- Large decking and undercover outdoor seating
- Cosy sleeping barrel
- Your own private shower and WC, accessed from outside the Bothy
- Private area of the island
- Your own playpark with slides and swings.
- Service wash for £5
- There is a bunk bed with a small double and a single, as well as one comfortable double sofa bed in the bothy. These also provide comfy seating areas to read and relax.
- The barrel offers a cosy unique double bed under a curved roof.
The Bothy and Barrel is surrounded by woods. See through the trees, across the floating footbridge towards Aird Hill.
If Badachro Bothy is booked in conjunction with The Old Curing Station there is a 5% discount